Wednesday 22 June 2011

THE UPS AND DOWNS OF INFERTILITY!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing to see how my moods change from happy to sad from hopeful to doubtful in a couple of minutes. One moment i would be hopeful and think that i must just relax and that our time will come and very soon i will look back at the time i spend crying and laugh about it. And then in a question of a couple om minutes i am doubtful again and the are thinking that we would never have a baby of our own.

I must really start to learn how to control my moods, im pushing the people that care about me away from me and i know it but sometimes i cant even help it.


My prayer for today.


God grant me the power to fight the demons that make me doubtful and trying to turn me away from you.
I know you will bless us with our own little baby when the time is right......Help me to have the patients to wait till the time is right and the will to carry on.


God make my marriage strong to survive the woes of going through infertility.


God keep us in your hand and walk with us this path.


Amen 


312E5D231B184CE1A20048A4C4B94446@acer

No comments:

Post a Comment