Monday 4 June 2012

Climbing up to the next step.

Had my CD2 scan today and all is good....i will start with the double dose of menopur tonight and down to 10ml lucrin in die morning with baby asprin and folic acid daily.

AF started on day 8 of lurin and i must said this cycle was the worst AF i had had in a long time.

I was crying in pain..the headaches come and go and i picked up 1.5kg. yikes i don't like the picking up weight.

I will be seeing our FS on Friday again to see the number of follies and the size as well.
So my wish for this week is GROW FOLLIES GROW.

I'm very nervous for the scans due to our last canceled cycle....hope my ovaries respond good to the menopur.

Please God bless us with cycle with a little bundle of joy.

All is in God's Hands.

Love
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment