Friday 22 June 2012

WOW WE MADE IT THIS FOR

Lucrin 

Lucrin

Menopur

Infertility Tattoo


Egg retrievel was on Monday ....and it was not so bad as i expected it to be......was sitting and waiting we where two couples waiting for egg retrievel....had to run up and down to sort out some paper work.....i was weeled in at 8am ....i was so scared....they put me on a drip and the kind lady said im gonna sleep nou and that was the last i can remember. I can remember a tug here and there while they where busy with the egg retrievel but was not in a lot of pain.............later on i waked up in a very drowsy state and then fell asleep again for a couple of minutes.......woke up and then decided its time to get dressed......i was not bleeding alot at all and i did expect to bleed.

We retrieved less eggies then what i expected but im still happy with the results......WE RETRIEVED 4 STUNNING EGGIES..i was so relieved.

Now it was the big wait for the fertilization report........phoned the next day and they said 3 fertilized and that embryo transfer wil be on the thursday at half past eleven.


We went on thursday and waited for the transfer ........my bladder was full and i was lying on the bed waiting for our embryo to come. I was so nervouse and excited....FS said our embryos where over achievers normaly embryos are on 6-8 cell on a day 3 transfer.....our embabies was one on 8 cell and the other one on 10 cell....FS was very pleased....hubby was sitting next to me while they transferd the embies and he could see the little bubble go into my womb.....i was so emotional i just started to cry and cry and cry.....


Here is to hoping that my two embabies inside me stick and the one left in the lab will grow big enough to become a snowbaby'


This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life....will be testing on the 2 July.


Im on two days bed rest and FS booked me of for ten days to relax.


Please pray for us as we pray for every couple that struggles to concieve


And a special prayer for you Melody......may you be blessed with a natural prenancy and problem free nine months.

4 comments:

  1. WOooooW. I am super happy for you dear Cecilia, just crying ;)...I am sure that you will get pregnant this time (with twins)....you had wonderful embryos...you see, if GOD wants something happens, He manages all things in correct way...so, we should not be worry....but the waiting and be patient is a hard part...Of course,I will pray for you because you are in my heart... I feel that I knew you for loooong time ;) Cross finger for you dear to have a plus in few days....do you want to test at home before test day? HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody

    Hope you are doing very good.

    I wanted to do a home test but hubby is so against it..he is by the book kind of guy and made me promise not to do a home test, so ill have to wait for our beta on Monday. I's so stressed about testing.....Monday cant come fast enough. So when are starting? Are u gonna do IVF or ICSI?

    Hope to hear from u soon

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling....
    I am checking your blog every day...I am sure that you will get positive:) Do you have any symptoms?
    I want to start again in august but, because it will be a long treatment, the ER will be in late september. This month, we tried naturally and I believe with GOD there is always a hope :)
    We will do IVF. did you do ICSI?
    take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweetie

    We went for our bloods and the results is in........its a BFP im pregnant.....was so emosional today my hubby was in tears........God is so good....thanx for ur support now its your turn......we did ICSI cos hubby have a very low spermcount....cant wait to see how many beans we got inside of me...its such a amazing feeling.

    Take care hun

    huge hug and love

    ReplyDelete