Monday 24 September 2012

15 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS SCAN


What an amazing scan it was………………we found out the genders of our babies and are so excited to announce that we are having a little boy and little girl.

Baby Boy is 12.9cm and heart beat per minute is 170.

Baby Girl is 12.7cm and heart beat per minute is 170.

Both is growing on track and is kicking and moving like crazy, was so emotional to find out the genders and now it feels so real now.

We are truly so blessed to have these to baby’s.

We also decided on there names:

Lucian meaning light.

Alissa meaning  noble.

Now its its deciding the baby room…….what fun to have baby boy and girl.

Our family is very excited and they have brought gifts of the cutest outfits for the twins.

Next scan is on the 19 Ocotber  and will be a fetal assesment scan.

Today im n full 4 months pregnant and I feel huge already…..morning sickness seems to have ease up and I feel not so tired anymore, we are so blessed to be so far already…..cant wait to hold our babies in our arms.
Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

  1. WOW....Wonderful Cecilia
    I am really happy for you. I am now in day 4 of synarela for down regulation and I believe that GOD is helping us now more than any time :)
    Pray for me
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Melony...how are you feeling..any side effects. I remember that the Lucrin gave me terrible headaches. When are you starting the stimming phase. Keeping you in my prayers. Remember always think positive...this is your time and it is going to work.

    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cecilia

    I opened a new blog for my IVF journey http://myangeliscoming.weebly.com/index.html
    hope you can follow me there.

    For 2 first days I didn't feel anything. But, yesterday I had terrible headache and since I couldn't take any pain killer I felt terrible.

    Come to my blog (even it is almost new;)
    Love u

    ReplyDelete