Monday 10 September 2012

DID A SNEAKY SCAN ON FRIDAY TO SHOW MY HUSBAND OUR TWINS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!

Yes i caved and made an appointment with our local house doctor to do a scan so that my husband can see the twins as well.

What a special moment...i did not look at the screen a lot as i was mesmerized by the expression on his face as he was smiling and glowing as he was looking at our babies moving all over the scan.

. I think it seems more real to him now that he has seen them so active and busy on the screen.

Babies are doing great...growing very fast and moving around like crazy....one baby seems to be the one that likes all the screen time popping in the picture as soon as we are trying to measure the other baby. I have a feeling they are going to be as busy as there daddy.

I'm so in love with my family...it took us long to get here but here we are almost four months pregnant with our darling babies.

Hope that every couple that is struggling will soon experience the amazing feeling of being a mommy.

God Bless
Love to all

3 comments:

  1. Cecilia ....How wonderful it was....I am really hoping to experience this amazing feeling as soon as possible. PLEASE just pray for me.

    Love
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cecilia
    I started the synarela spray today morning for 3 times a day and I will continue until I have my bleeding. then, I will call doctors to ask when I have to start with syringes.
    The synarela was ok for first time so, cross your finger for me to get a plus in one month.

    Could you please write your e-mail for me one more time. then I will contact you by e-mail.
    Or, tell me how you can contact more with me and more often because I need you to be with me in my journey.

    Kiss
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody

    My Email is cecilia.smit2@gmail.com

    Do you have BBM

    best of luck with your cycle....cant wait for you to get your positive.

    Love
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete