Tuesday 3 July 2012

BETA UPDATE AND STILL SO SURREAL!!!

This BFP still needs to sink in....i'm so in shock still and the excitement is so amazing.

We did a beta count yesterday and the results is in............

11dp3dt = 420

I cant believe it....our nurse said its a high number and we think it might be ........Twins.

If its one or two....we are still so blessed and thankful to God for giving us this life he created and trusting us to look after it.

Tomorrow i will be doing another Beta count and then 2 weeks later will be our first sonar. I'm 4 weeks pregnant and so happy and blessed.

Never in a million years would i have thought that i would be a mommy .....all home seemed so far. 

I'm sitting here at work with this stupid smile on my face and not having the ability to concentrate at all on my work. Still just trying to take it all in and enjoying every moment of this feeling.

Will update on my second beta count tomorrow.

Love to all.


3 comments:

  1. WOW....everyday from now you have amazing news....so glad to hear about the beta result...I am really happy for you...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cecilia
    this month I have my menstruation 5 days earlier than it should come and doctor told me that it is because of stimulation and it is normal...Now, I book a new time for next IVF in August and the ÄP should be at the end of September. Hope God also bless us with one of his angel :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody

    Dont worry time will fly and before you know it you will be in your 2ww and then pregnant.

    The medication also made my period came much earlier and that is why our cycle was a couple of days earlier.

    What stimming medication are u gone use.....?

    I know God will bless u with an lil angel of your own.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete