Friday 20 July 2012

WE EXPECTING...........TWINS!!!!!

We are so totaly in awe of God of blessing us with not one but two little lives.

What an emotional and scary day......i was laying there waiting for my scan and all these thoughts go through  my mind.....but all was okay and we having two healthy babies on board.

Baby a is 7.2mm with a heartbeat 130 bpm
Baby b is 5.4mm with a heartbeat 125 bpm

They where amazing hearing the beating hearts seeing the flikkering on the screen...my heart just melted.

Im so inlove with them already.....

Today i started feeling like a mommy.

Blessed by God twice.


Here is some pics of our little beans.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cecilia. See I told you your time has finally come and it's two for the "price of one".


    So so so happy for you. There shall be more and more good news to for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww Thanx Mrs FF......Yes just when you think it wount happen then God shows you his power.

      We are really blessed.

      Thanx for your kind words and well wishes.

      Love

      Delete
  2. Congratulation Cecilia, I can not find a word to describe my feeling...I am really happy for you....you see it is finally happened and you are a MOM...WOW...what an amazing feeling....pray for you and also for my self ....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody.

      Soon its your turn....are you excited?

      Please keep me updated on your cycle....I will be praying for you.

      Love

      Delete