Friday 27 July 2012

Double Blessed!!!

Monday i will be 8 weeks and its still so unreal....the morning sickness has kicked in with full force and its a love hate relationship....love being having it because its a constant reminder that there is these to amazing lives growing inside of me and a hate for feeling nausea the whole time. But bring it on baby i'm gonna be a mother.

The the second symptom is the constant tiredness....i just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. I could never sleep in the middle of the day..now i'm sitting at work and planning if i get of at 12 i'm gonna go take a power nap.

The rest i feel normal....what i do love right now is the happiness  i see in my husband..the pure joy of knowing he is going to be a dad of his own biological children...he cant stop talking about when they there what he is going to teach them .....Life is good seeing him so happy.

My next sonar is on the 8 of August just cant wait.

Thank you Lord for giving us this wonderful little lives that we will treasure and look after. We ask you to keep your hand over them and pray for a full term pregnancy with healthy babies.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cecilia

    Hope everything is going good with your sonar today;)
    about my cycle, I change the time and I will start one month later in September and possible ER will be on mid of October. I changed the time because I feel that I am stressed and I prefer to start it in September.

    take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody

    August is almost done so your cycle is around the corner. I am so excited for you...im only wishing you the best for this cycle and may you get your BFP this cycle. Remember to eat your pineapple pieces after your transfer it helps with in plantations.

    Take care and keep me updated on how your cycle is going.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete