Tuesday 3 January 2012

The time has finally come.

I am so super excited to start our ICSI and ready to get the ball rolling.

Om the 19 December my  birthday  i started om femodene to regulate my period...and since then i had non stop spotting for the past 15 days. I was a lil worried but consulted dr Google and it seems that its common and won't have any negative effect on our cycle.

Im gonna stop drinking the Femodene on the 7th then we starting our cycle.

I'm so emotional and excited 'm praying for a positive outcome.

Lord i know we have done all we could to prepare ourselves for this child that only u can create and we know the rest is all in you hands.

Lord make us strong to handle what ever u see fit to bring into our lifes.

Thank you lord for teaching us the importance of believing and hope and faith in u.

We are strong and we will be rewarded.

Here is to a positive outcome this cycle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment